Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:25 pm

"My name's Maeko. Nice you to meet you Kane." She said, shaking his hand before turning to Akimoto. "Why didn't you warn me you were bringing people!" She said in a hushed shout, hitting his arm. Akimoto's face turned red as he shrugged nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Kane lifted his arms up and crossed them. He opened his mouth reveal his teeth and lifted them into a smile. He gave a slight laugh and continued looking around the shop.
Back to top Go down
MyMiniMnM

MyMiniMnM

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:29 pm

"Wait, the food's free right?" Yin asks.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm

"Free? Did you tell them it's free?!" Maeko yelled at Akimoto. He rubbed his forehead and grabbed her by the arms gently. "I'm paying." He said, looking down at her. She seemed to deflate, turning red before turning and walking over to the counter. "Get anything, as he said He's Paying" She said, slightly irritated.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Kane spoke up. "I'd offer to pay, but someone else already took the title of that." He shrugged, his smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Akimoto patted Kane on the back as he passed him, walking over to Maeko. He began to whisper something, which made her go completely red before playfully smacking his cheek. "Pick anything you want." He called out to the others, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:01 pm

"Do they serve steak here?" Kane called.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:04 pm

"Do they server steak here" Maeko mocked. " They serve everything here." She said, a slight grin on her face as she talked to Akimoto off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Kane gave a remarking face. He stuck his tongue out at Maeko and crossed his arms sitting at a table.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Maeko turned so that no one else could see her, Akimoto blocking her small stature. A few moments passed and she came around from his front, partially red as he began to check her inventory. Akimoto turned slowly, his face blood red, his mouth still hanging open. "Well." He said, then cleared his throat. "Well then, find anything you wanted Kane?" He said, his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:15 pm

The others sat at the same table Kane was, he lifted a finger and called back. "A steak, medium well."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Maeko nodded, then went into the back room.

Akimoto walked over and sat next to Kane, wiping his bottom lip with the back of his hand. He sat awkwardly, waiting for the food.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Kane rested his head on his hand. He looked around the shop. "Nice place she's got here." He replied.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:41 pm

"Mhm." Akimoto said, quietly. A few moments later she exited the back room with Kane's steak, one for Akimoto and whatever the twins wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:08 am

Kane acknowledged Maeko with thanks and grabbed a knife, he began to cut into the steak that was in front of him. While doing so, he looked up at the others. "So, how has it been lately?" He asked. Lifting his fork up and biting a small piece of the steak.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 pm

"Things have been good actually, besides being stuck in this game, I've been surprisingly good, me and Maeko both." Akimoto said, giving a small smile towards Maeko's direction. "What about you?" He asked Kane, taking a drink of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Kane talked as he chewed on a piece of steak. "Well." He said in in between bites, he held his knife up as he talked. "I have tried to get past the floors to rescue everyone, however it hasn't gone so well, we're only on the 38th floor and we're already 4 months into this game." He swallowed. "Frankly, it sucks."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

"Tell me about it." Akimoto agreed, cutting into his steak. Maeko walked over and joined them, carrying nothing but a glass of iced tea. She sat down next to Akimoto, listening to the two talk. " I haven't been on the front lines since floor twenty,they don't really want 'solo players' up there, guilds and shit only. I think that's bull crap, they should have as many people up there as possible, well. Those who can actually fight worth a shit. Take away the loss of players." He said, stopping himself. "People.." He corrected himself, looking down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Kane slammed his hand that held the knife down onto the table. "I have to tell you all something." He stated. He turned his head to Akimoto. "Remember that short conversation we had about the Midnight Swordsman? You know how he was described as a solo player that would attack the floor bosses at Midnight when the guilds are off duty for the day, going against their 'law'?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 pm

"Let me guess. It's you?" Akimoto said, slightly joking as he took another bite. He didn't look up from his plate, lost partially in thought. Maeko looked over at Kane in surprise, his outburst nearly made her spill her glass.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Kane lowered his head so the shadow of from his hair covered his eyes. He gave a slight nod. "I only tried to help people. Not get recognition for my actions."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

"You're not really getting the recognition, no one know's it's you." Akimoto responded calmly. "I should have guessed it was you when I saw the manipulator in your inventory, of what I've heard of him that's the sword he normally uses."

Maeko sat there, astonished. She didn't say a word, however her silence and facial expression could speak millions.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Kane stood up. "Some random player nicknamed me The Midnight Swordsman." Kane replied. He set his fork down and scooted his chair back. "I know how much people hate him, and I know that I need to keep who he is a secret." He turned his head and his eyes were visible again. "Thank you for the wonderful meal, Maeko. I promise I will pay you back Akimoto." He lifted his head and was about to walk off. "The Midnight Swordsman isn't who I want to be. Hopefully we'll meet again." He started to walk and turned his head towards the other's table. He held his hand up to wave goodbye.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

"God dammit Kane, you don't just leave like that. You can keep your Badass attitude, but at least sit down and have a proper meal with friends." Akimoto said, nearly shouting. "Take a day off, god know's we all need it. Get a room in the inn across the street, stay here and finish the meal Maeko cooked!" He said, slamming his hand down and standing up. "You're going to end up killing yourself out there, take a god damn break. A night, that's all. Then you can go back to all of the shit you do on a normal basis." He said, calmer now but still slightly infuriated.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 pm

As Kane started to walk off, Kisho was in view, he was walking with his armor on, holding some sort of new Axe
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next