Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 pm

"I won it in the tenth floor boss battle, final hit prize. I got the "Coat of Twilight" as the final hit prize on the third floor, the floor after you left us." Akimoto said, only slightly turning his head as he spoke to Kane. "It's a Mithrodin Sword, extremely rare in the game."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Kane lifted his hand, his fingers were free out of the fingerless glove that was resting over his hand. He scratched his cheek and spoke. "Nice." He felt a little guilty for abandoning the others, although it was for their own good. "I, uh.." He started, unsheathing the Illuminator. "Got this sword called the 'Illuminator' it was a drop on the 29th floor."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:59 pm

"Nice, I heard about it. Never knew who actually got it. It's nice to know someone who will put it to good use has it." He said, giving a small smile as the shop owner brought back his sword, he picked it up and sliced it in the air, seeming satisfied he let it fall into it's holster on his back.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Kane opened his inventory and went to the weapons section. He tapped the sword titled 'Illuminator' and it shattered off his back, evaporating into his inventory. There were other weapons in his inventory. Including his starter sword, the knives he unlocked on the first floor, and a sword entitled the 'Manipulator'...
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:08 pm

"Manipulator?" What's that?" Akimoto asked, leaning over to the side to read his menu. He had an eyebrow raised, intrigued by the sword he's never heard of, this was something he was interested in. Rare items, swords, clothes. Anything.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Kane slid his finger, closing his menu. "It was uh, a sword a boss dropped on the 36th floor. That is all really." He said scratching the back of his head.

Last edited by Jdawg9876 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:13 pm

"Uh huh. You sure?" Akimoto asked, confused. "Because if I'm not mistaken, the Manipulator is an extremely rare sword." He said, a small grin spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Kane held his hands up in front of him and moved them back and forth as if trying to calm someone down. "Now don't get me wrong," He gave a slight laugh. "It is rare." He looked nervous.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 pm

"Kane." Akimoto said, raising an eyebrow. " We're still friends correct? And if we are, there's no need to be nervous."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Kane stepped back and held his hands up, extending his two index fingers and poking them together. "Well.. You see." He turned his head and stared at Yin and Yang, making sure they couldn't hear. "It's not exactly my sword that I earned on my own. I was aided on the 36th floor."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:41 pm

"Who aided you?" Akimoto said quietly as he leaned against the wall beside them.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:44 pm

"Only two people." Kane stated. "Both of which, I had aided them in saving their lives on the lower floors." He loosened up and spoke quietly but loud enough for Akimoto to hear. "One was a male who looked about my age, I helped him search for his long lost sister sometime after the passing of Floor 36. The second was a young girl who looked no older then 12." Kane stated. "I helped her look for something an orange guild robbed her of. Nothing special."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:45 pm

"Right. Seem's like we've been doing work along the same lines. It's nice to see you again Kane. I've heard stories of you out there, well. Not really about you, but about a person who I just thought was you, probably was though."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:47 pm

"Let me guess, the Midnight Swordsman?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm

"Mhm." Akimoto replied flatly. " I doubt any rumors are out there about me, The Swordsman seems to be getting any and all credit of anything that happens. It's bull shit."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Kane turned his head. He gave an awkward laugh. "Uh, Yeah." He simply stated.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:58 pm

"Let me buy you something to eat, this girl has her cooking skill all the way up. Hopefully she's not working the front lines today, if not we can find her on floor 29."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 pm

"Might as well, We can share stories." Kane replied. He turned his head. "Should we invite the siblings just do they don't feel left out, or do you think they've got their own thing to do?" He asked, lifting his thumb and pointing back to them with it.
Back to top Go down
MyMiniMnM

MyMiniMnM

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Finally Yin and Yang walked over to the group. "Hey guys, haven't seen you in a while," Yang said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:12 pm

" Hey Yang, me and Kane were just about to go grab something to eat, swap stories and what not. Would you two like to join?" Akimoto asked with a smile as he stood in front of the two, next to Kane.
Back to top Go down
MyMiniMnM

MyMiniMnM

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 pm

"Sure, sounds fun," Yang replied, and Yin nodded.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 pm

"Alright then, I'll lead the way." Akimoto said, exiting the shop. They made their way to the teleportation gate. Teleporting to floor 29. "It's right around the corner." He said after a few moments of walking. They came up on a shop, which Akimoto opened the door to and held it open so the others could enter.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Kane entered the shop after the others. He had his hands in his pants pockets and he looked around.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:21 pm

"Welcome!" A voice said from behind the counter, she finished placing the platter of bread in the display case and stood up, seeing Akimoto." FINALLY!" She yelled, running over to him and hugging him. "It's been forever, and I see you brought friends." She said, turning to them. "Yin and Yang I presume? And. Hm. Kane?" She asked, being about 5'11, she stood a few inches shorter than Kane. She had long black hair, wore a chef's apron over normal clothes, mostly black.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Kane blinked in a dumbfounded way. He lifted his hand up to the woman. "Indeed, Nice to meet you, miss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next