Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Kane closed out of the guild menu and scrolled over to the news section. He noticed the Police Guilds of the guild were quickly cleaning out floors as their members grew. Kane let out a sigh and took a sip of his coffee. "We'll have to find them then."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:26 pm

"Why did you make a guild?" Maeko asked after a sip of coffee. "It's been bugging me ever since Akimoto told me about it."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Kane closed his menu and took another sip of coffee. "The idea came to me when all of us were here eating a few days ago. However I had, yes I admit, I was stubborn and left to face a guild of red players I had received news about. Their leader overpowered me, believe it or not and I allowed myself to get captured to see why they did the things they did. However I got no leads, that's when Akimoto came to see where I was. After we disposed of the players, I realized that working in a group is better no matter how strong a player is on their own."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:08 pm

"I see." Maeko said, taking a moment to think about this.

Akimoto finished his coffee and sat the cup back down. "Alright. What's on the list for today?" Akimoto asked, pulling up his menu and checking the news feed. He liked the idea of being second in command in this guild, too bad no one was in it yet.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:11 pm

"I don't plan to do anything today except find Kisho, Yang, and Yin." Kane replied. He thought for a moment. "Maeko, do you want to join the guild? You don't have to fight, you can just be in it, since it's our own private guild."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Maeko looked stunned, she could fight. She could fight extremely well infact, she just didn't want to most of the time. "Sure." She said after a moment.

Akimoto let a large grin spread across his face. " You could make us some uniforms, if you want to." He said, and reached over the counter. He grabbed a pastry from under the counter and then pulled his hand back, taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:18 pm

"Yeah, that'd be great. Even if it's too much to ask." Kane replied, he tugged at the collar of his uniform. "It's getting harder to find good clothing that enemies can drop, I've had this for several months now."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:20 pm

"Awesome! I already have an idea for a design!." She said and ran off, back into the back room.

Akimoto let out a small laugh and finished the pastry. "Well. Where do we look?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Kane opened his menu and went to his friends list, he still only had few friends. Akimoto, Maeko, Kisho, Kisho's blacksmith, Yang, Yin, and the little girl he saved a few weeks prior. "We could try and track them down, one by one. Who should we look for first?"
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:34 pm

" I guess we could do Kisho. We'll get the twins afterward." Akimoto said, shrugging. A few people came into the Restaurant and sat down at a booth. Maeko came out moments later and began taking their orders. "Seems like the lunch rush is about to hit." She called over to the two.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:43 pm

"Alright, we'll try to get Kisho first, let's hope he isn't too far." Kane stood up and started walking out of the restaurant with Akimoto following behind. "Hopefully when we get back, Maeko will have our outfits completed." He opened his menu as he opened the door to exit the restaurant and opened the Guild tab, inviting Maeko into the guild.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Maeko quickly opened her menu and accepted the invitation, then went back to work.

Akimoto opened his menu once they were out of the safe zone, opening his inventory and pulling out his sword. He held it in his right hand as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Timeskip

An hour or two later, Kane and Akimoto walked in a bright and lush forest, the sound of the wind rustled through the leaves as they walked on the dirt paths. They were on Floor 13. A floor that Kane had tracked Kisho's location too. Since they were friends, Kane could track what floor Kisho was on, they just had to find him.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:54 pm

"Hm." Akimoto said to himself as he walked in a circle, looking around. After a moment he stopped and sheathed his sword. He knelt to the ground, rubbing his hand on a foot print. "He went this way." He said, pointing to the east. Akimoto had been training to upgrade his tracking skill.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:03 pm

"There is a town out of the forest located in that direction, he could be there." Kane replied. He had the Illuminator sheathed on his back, the Manipulator was put away and in his inventory. He sprinted off to where the footprint was heading at an incredible speed. His sprinting skill was a very high level. Level 8, two levels before it hit Max level.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Akimoto's sprinting level was at a 6, he hadn't been working on it much recently. He ran behind Kane, and they eventually made it to the town. He stopped and looked around, no one was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Kane walked around in the town, there were several civilians walking around. It was this floor's safezone. Kane and Akimoto walked to the town center where a fountain sat with benches all around it.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:43 pm

"Exscuse me, have you seen someone named Kisho? About yey high." He asked a random player that was there, and put his hand up to about the middle of his neck to show Kisho's height.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:50 pm

The player shook her head and kept walking. Kane was asking the same questions, although he didn't say anything about height or he would hold his hand a few inches above his own head. Eventually Kane and Akimoto heard the sound of armor clanging as Kisho walked into the town square, his axe slung around his back.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:59 pm

"There he is." Akimoto said, pointing at Kisho. He then began to walk over.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Kisho had his menu open and he noticed Akimoto walk over as he stared through it's transparency. He closed the menu and started to speak. "What is it?" He asked. Kane wasn't with them yet, a few players would talk to him as he tried to walk over.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Akimoto began to explain to Kisho about things. Like they had been looking for him, Etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6