Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Markus ran under Orion with his horse, catching him on the back before catching up to Sarah.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:56 pm

Orion quickly jumped off when they were close enough, Swinging over the wall and into the district
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Sarah did the same. She got to the top of the wall and noticed two shifters within the city, along with a ton of average titans. "Frederick, Martin, Katherine, protect the gate, make sure no titans go through!" She shot into the district.
----------------------------------------------
Chadwick awoke a few minutes later. He tried moving, but it was useless. His whole body was tied in metallic chains. He was laying sideways in a cement room. A doorway opened up and the man in the black hood walked in and grabbed Chadwick by the collar. He walked Chadwick down a hallway which looked like the inside of a castle. Red carpet was on the floor and columns were on the walls. A few minutes later, he was thrown into a large room with windows shining light into it. Chadwick fell to his knees and looked down at the ground. He grit his teeth and lifted his head to stare at the person in front of him. His eyes widened when he saw the person's face.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Orion flew through the district, slicing Napes as if it was easy, shortening the Titan numbers off one by one // Axel grappled onto the wall to jump into the district
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:06 pm

A man in a brown blazer stood in front of Chadwick. A woman at his side latching onto his shoulder. There were people in average clothing scattered all around the room. The man gave a low chuckle. "Long time no see. Why don't you give your father a hug?" His black hair was shifted to the side. "Thank you Robert." Chadwick's father stated. The man in the black hood bowed and backed away from the three. Chadwick lowered his head and his eyes started to shake. He started to stutter but no words came out. Images flashed in his mind of his childhood, the life he had with his mother, his father, and the two siblings. The images seemed to speed up as he remembered the day the colossal broke through the city. He saw his mother being crushed, his brother going into the titan's mouth, and the worst of all, his father not there to aid them. He closed his eyes and jolted his head up. "You Fucker!" He shouted at his father, tears flew into the air and landed on the ground with a simple 'plop'
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Orion flew through the district as Axel stopped and landed on a rooftop. He was staring at a Shifter, An Armored Titan, One Axel saw a long time ago... His tears filled his eyes as he looked at the shifter in anger. Orion never knew why he found Axel alone the day Wall Maria broke. Axel never told him and his Father
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Sarah sliced the nape of a few titans as she got close to one of the shifters. She noticed Axel running on a building towards the armored titan.
-------------------------------------------
"We thought you were dead!" Chadwick's voice echoed throughout the chamber, the people in the room got into an uneasy stance only to be waved down by Chadwick's father. "We thought something happened to you while you went out on your science expedition. Mom was squished, Jonathan was eaten! Where were you? Out here enjoying your life in the forest!" He managed to fight the chains and stand up. "Sarah and I went into the military to avenge those who you were supposed to protect, you mother fucker!" He hopped forward and thrust his head forward to headbutt his father. His father stepped back and set his hand on Chadwick's forehead. He latched onto Chadwick's hair and slammed his head into Chadwick's. Chadwick stumbled back and stumbled to the floor.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:23 pm

The woman that was standing next to Chadwicks father stepped forward. She picked Chadwick up and sat him straight like he was before. "Control your kid Charlie, or I'll do it for you." She said with a slight chuckle afterward as she stepped back.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Robert walked over and pushed on Chadwicks shoulders, restraining him "Or I can do it myself" He gave a sly smile. Roberts grip was tight, making it hard to get free
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Chadwick's eyes went dead. He looked at the woman's facial expression, her hair was the same as the flying titan that attacked the Utopia District. "What is this place.." He grit his teeth.
---------------------------
"Well my boy. You are standing in the secret base of your father's works and dreams. All these people are are scientists." He reached in his pockets and grabbed a knife. He walked up to Chadwick and tapped the blade against his cheek. "We are all what you like to call 'Shifters'." he gave a slight laugh and pulled away. "To fully understand why titans exist and do what they do. We had to experience it for ourselves. So I created a serum that could do that. Which is why I slipped the serum into food you ate before the colossal struck the wall. The way people can shift is that they have to draw blood from themselves with a certain goal in mind. So I was hoping since you don't get injured that much, you could have helped us in the near future." Chadwick grit his teeth
"Did you do the same to Sarah?" He asked angry.
"Oh heavens no, she was weak in my eyes." He responded. "I went missing because I had to test the serum on others, I'd explain in detail to you, but you wouldn't live long enough to understand." He poked the knife against his own hand. "I want to see what my son's titan looks like. From what I've heard it's spectacular." He thrust the knife at Chadwick's leg but missed due to Chadwick moving to the side. "Restrain him more, Robert!" He threw the knife again at Chadwick's face. Chadwick tilted his head and managed to break free of Robert's grip. He stumbled to the ground and couldn't get up.
"I'll never help you, you made me into a monster! If you want to see a monster, you'll get one!" He shouted as he stuck his tongue out and bit down on it as hard as he could. Lightning struck the building and Chadwick's titan created a hole in the wall. The shifters inside started running around. Chadwick got out and ran as fast as he could out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"   Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending of Wall Rose Arc: "The Shifting Rebellion"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2