Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:25 pm

---------TimeSkip. Current Location: Wall Rose----------

Markus slowly made his way out of the boat. Chadwick and his sister by his side. "MARKUS!" A girls voice screamed from their right. Markus turned slowly to see, and it was Caroline. His face grew bright red and he smiled largely. He looked to Chadwick and nodded, and then ran to Caroline, she ran too and he picked her up halfway, holding her close. "I thought I lost you." He mumbled into her shoulder before he put her back down. "Chadwick, Sarah. I'd like you to meet Caroline." He grinned widely as Chadwick made his own way over to the two.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Sarah walked over to Caroline and held her hand up giving a warm smile. "My name is Sarah, Nice too meet you!." Behind her, Chadwick nodded. He crossed his arms and looked down as people rushed off the boat sounds of crying hear all around.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Axel walked out of the boat, looking around, he saw people who must've felt the same way as him, after all, Axel thought his family died during the raid
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Markus gave Caroline a kiss on the cheek and the motioned for Chadwick to follow him. He walked a few feet away and left Sarah and Caroline to talk. He looked at Chadwick, a stern look on his face. "Remember what I said back there? To join the Survery corps and learn to kick Titan ass?" He looked back in the direction they came, Wall Maria. Their home. "I'm taking my own advice. I'm joining the first chance I get, I need to learn how protect the ones I love. We may have just met, but I see a good friend in you."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Chadwick turned his head to the wall. He squinted his eyes imagining the titan that killed his family. "I'll join with you. After all you did save my life, and I thank you for that." He turned his head again to face Markus. "Not only am I going to join with you to save people, I'll join to rid the world of the titans so people can live their lives in harmony." In that moment, he realized he might be able to find out why his father went missing if he joined the Survey Corps.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:43 pm

"I'll help you with ridding those son of a bitches. My parents were in the Corps, my dad was killed, only thing salvaged was his left hand, and my mom went missing." He held out his right hand for a shake. "We stick together. No matter what." And with that, Chadwick and Markus created a bond that would last for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Chadwick held his hand out and slapped it against Markus's for a hand shake. "My father wasn't in the corps. He was a scientist said to dedicate his work to figuring out why the titans exist." He nodded at Markus who stood a few inches taller than him.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Markus nodded back and released the hand shake. They walked back over to the other two, Markus's hand on Chadwicks shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What were you two talking about?" Caroline asked, one eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Chadwick turned his head to see Sarah standing next to Caroline, her height was below Caroline and himself. She looked happy considering she lost her family alongside him. He knew how much she wanted to join the Survey Corps and live outside the walls, although he knew that if they both were to do that, they'd need training. The two decided to join the 104th Trainees Squad a few years later alongside Markus. So begins the new story of the Titan's Tyranny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"   Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on Wall Maria Arc: "On that Day"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2