Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:20 am

"Me and Orion both signed up to be Survey Corps, I wanted to explore and learn about the nature outside the walls but it seems like all Orion wants to do is Fight the Titans. He's fixed on a goal to take mankind up instead of slowly down." Axel responded
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:22 am

"Chadwick vowed vengeance on the titans ever since.." She stopped for a moment. "We used to have a family. We watched as a titan crushed our mother to pieces and chomped on our brother. We sat their helpless. Although Chadwick thought he could attack the titan on his own out of anger. Yet Markus came in and stopped him, if it weren't for that, he nor I would be here today." She finished the food on her plate.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:26 am

"Have you ever heared about that Armored Titan that broke into the Wall during the raid?" Axel asked, finishing his drink
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:26 am

"I did, I heard the soldiers ran once it took a step towards them." Sarah added.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 am

"Yea, I once had a lover of my own, Elizabeth. Me and her were trying to run from the previous titans when the Armored struck. I couldn't save her" Axel said. Stopping at the end "My mother I didn't see her die, I only know what Orion and my father remembers. She was eaten by a titan. My dad said he tried to save her, but he almost died himself" Axel added, putting his glass down
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:25 pm

"I thought I had lost Markus, he had just walked me to my house. A few moments after he had left the Colossal titan came, I went back outside to find him and he was gone. I didn't know if he was alive until we got to Wall Rose." Caroline piped up, she had been listening to everything while eating. "After that, I wouldn't leave his side for a year or two, I still barely do now."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Annabelle finished the food on her plate. "I lived with my grandparents in Ragako Village." She took a sip of water as if she were dying of thirst. "I lived with them since I was 3 years old, everything before that, I lived in Wall Sina due to my father being part of the Royal council serving under the king. I decided to join after I witnessed my grandparents violently ripped apart like play toys by a titan with huge eyes.." She looked over at Frederick who had began to speak.
------------------------------------------------
"I remember those times, You and I were good friends in Ragako village." The short kid gave a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:51 pm

At that same moment. Chadwick hooked a belt that contained the 3D Maneuver Gear around his waist. He grabbed hold of the blade holsters that allowed him to control the gear. He looked over at the Commander who nodded as Markus hooked the 3D Gear around his waist.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Markus looked at the commander, and then at Chadwick and nodded, holding onto the blade holsters.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:00 pm

"Well, each of you seem nice, Chadwick and Markus must be happy" Axel said, putting his glass on the food tray he had // Orion set his 3D gear on and grabbed his blade holesters
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:02 pm

"I witnessed both of my parents being eaten by a titan with a large mouth, it made it look like it was smiling." Caroline sighed, finishing her food. "I'm sorry to hear that Annabelle."
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:05 pm

"Each of you will take a turn to try and slice a very fragile plate in two or more pieces." He held up a small plate from the food court. with a few others behind him. "You will use your 3D gear to grapple onto those poles I set throughout the sandy area. Chadwick looked out and noticed poles, each of them standing taller than 20 feet, yet some were taller. The commander gave a cough. "Stafford will be the first to try. On my mark, you will use the gear to slice this plate into two pieces or more." He got into a throwing position. "3.. 2... 1... GO!" He threw the plate and it soared through the poles.
---------------------------------------------
Chadwick gulped and jumped into the air. He flicked his fingers from the holster hitting a button. The 3D Gear grapples shot out from his belt and connected to the poles. His body lurched forward and he set his blades into the metal boxes at his side attaching the blades to his holsters. He flipped the button on his left holster and shot it out to a taller pole where he then let go of his right grapple and lunged forward at the disk. He held his blade out and sliced the plate into two pieces. He flipped his holster unhooking one grapple and he slashed the other blade down causing the two halves of the plate to shatter. He let go of the grapples and shot them out where he slowly glided to the ground.
---------------------------------------------
"Very well Stafford, Ritter, you're next." the commander stated.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Markus gave a small grin as he looked at the poles, he shot both grapples at two poles, a few feet apart/ pole, releasing at the last second, he flew over the plate. There was a flash of blade swipes, Markus pulled his swords away, still the air next to the plate within a second, he blew at the plate and it split into about ten small pieces, each falling to the ground. Markus landed next to them, a smile spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 pm

"Slade, you're up." The commander said as Chadwick unhooked his gear.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Markus unhooked his gear and walked over Chadwick. "Good job, shorty." He joked, elbowing him in the arm as they watched Orion.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Chadwick nodded, his body standing upright and he was in his salute giving his full attention towards the commander and Orion.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Orion back as the hooks each hit their own pole, he reels them in as a slingshot, flipping above the plate as his blade runs smoothly through it, he goes back a few feet before launching back, his speed teared through the plate, turning it into pieces, the hooks released as Orion flew through the air, landing on his feet before skidding a little
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

The Commander nodded. "Very well, go to the food court and eat."

(Time Skip - One year later)

A year after the events in the training camp. In the Age 849, The training commander took a field trip day to the forest located near the wall. He had them all use their 3D Maneuver Gear on the trees to get the hang of actually fighting real titans. The commander held a pad as he turned his head to see Frederick dash through the air and slash one of the dummies set out throughout the forest. He flipped the pad open and started writing something on it.
Frederick Pelletier – "He demonstrates superior physical agility, but lacks mental acuity, a very quirky fighter."

He walked down a small dirt path in the forest afterwards where he noticed Martin flip through the air and make a clean slice through one of the dummies. He took the pad and started writing.
Martin Schwartz - "A skillful professional of the 3D Maneuvering Gear, his brash personality often causes friction with the team and often causes him to rival Orion Slade."

The commander turned his head after writing down Martin's evaluation to see Katherine fall down throughout one of the trees, she immediately flipped back into the sky and shot her grapple hooks out towards a dummy stationed high in the trees. Her speed allowed her to make a clean slice through it.
Katherine Schmidt  - “She may be small in size, but her speed and stamina make up for her shortness. She is no doubt the fastest trainee there is.”

The commander called a little break afterwards. Although it only lasted a minute or two. After the break, he noticed Axel rush throughout the tree branches, as if he were making his way around dummies located in a narrow path underneath him. Axel hopped out of the trees shot the grapples towards the dummy where he made a slice cutting through the dummy and immediately flinging up to the opposite treeline.
Axel Slade - "He has great potential and intelligence, but lacks initiative and would die on the field if he didn’t have someone at his side."

Annabelle shot above the commander heading the opposite way where he was facing. She flipped and spun her blade in her fingers allowing her to unhook the grapples. She went forward a little and sliced a dummy clean down to the ends where she then shot her unhooked grapple out towards a tree and continued on.
Annabelle Springston - "She has unconventional, good instincts, while lacking in physical strength, she's demonstrated an extraordinary aptitude for her studies making her one of the smartest of the top 10 trainees."

Caroline was then seen popping out of the leaves in a tree above one of the larger dummies, she flipped through the air and got into a slashing position which looked completely flawless. She sliced straight through and dropped down zooming through the tree trunks around her.
Caroline Hartmann - "Her strike form is flawless, a strong fighter and perfect to rely on. Works especially well with the female trainees."

The Commander had a smile on his face once he turned his head and saw Orion far down a line of trees, he was speeding towards the commander doing flips and flips with his gear. He let go of one of the hooks making him have a swinging aspect where he shot up and sliced a dummy high in the tree skyline with his blades.
Orion Slade - "A strong soldier, physically and mentally. Excels at teamwork and is trusted by all of his comrades, but he works poorly with others and tends to isolate himself."

On the opposite side of the tree trunks to the west, Markus held his blades like an X in front of his body. He let go of his grapples and dropped down doing a flip and slicing a dummy as if he cut them with scissors. He then flipped his blades and shot the grapples out to continue over the muddy path below him.
Markus Ritter - "While not currently exceptional in a given area, his strength and determination makes him keep moving on making him a reliable and powerful teammate."

Chadwick shot out above the commander. His face looked as if it were agitated. He flipped and sliced one dummy. He unhooked his grapple hooks and dropped down doing a slow back flip, he shot them out again and continued forward towards a larger dummy. He threw the blades behind his neck as if he were about to strike and he then unhooked one grapple hook making him spin around in a circle and slash clean through the dummy.
Chadwick Stafford – "A master at most of the subjects including the 3D Maneuver Gear. His talent is unprecedented and he is considered one of the best trainees in our history. Although his determination to rid the world of titans and fight single handedly is what pulls him down."

Sarah appeared right behind Chadwick after he sliced the one dummy. She unhooked her grapples and shot up into the sky. Doing a front flip she came down and held her blades straight down doing a screw type attack and slashing a dummy clean down the middle. She caught herself with the 3D gear and shot after Chadwick.
Sarah Stafford - "A master in all areas. Her talent is unprecedented and she is considered one of the best trainees in this squad. She could very well be the strongest female soldier we’ve ever encountered."

A few hours passed and everyone was let off for a free day. The 10 trainees were in the district nearest to the training camp enjoying their one free day in a long time.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:21 pm

"So, what should we do?" Orion asked the others, the past year he has got to know them better, making him more open to conversation
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:25 pm

"Not sure. We could go around the town, enjoy our selves for a little bit." Markus replied, he was sitting on a low branch of a large tree, one foot dangling. Caroline sat in his lap, sideways so that she was partially facing him, and partially facing the others, her head on his shoulder as she day dreamed, his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Chadwick sat on the ground leaning up against the tree. He was sitting next to Frederick who was on the opposite side of the tree. "In one year, we will all graduate." He muttered. He must have done it pretty loud because Martin was a few yards away and said, "Indeed, and then I plan on joining the Military Police once and for all." He crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 pm

"Ha, who needs Military Police" Orion said // "Well, they're all good, but we much prefer Survey Corps" Axel said, he was happy for Orion to talk more around others // "No way! I mean Survey Corps is better!" Orion shouted
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm

"Brotherly love, how special." Markus grinned, joking with Orion and Axel.

"We should go pick out some stuff for lunch, have a big picnic later." Caroline said, still resting her head on Markus's shoulder as she spoke. Markus swung his leg and gave a slight "Mhm" sound as he leaned his head back, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm

"Calm down guys." Annabelle motioned towards the two. "If Martin wants to defend the king, then that's his choice." She looked over at Orion. "I'm debating whether to join the Survey Corps or the Garrison." She tapped her chin as she sat on a rock.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:49 pm

"Eh, I think Garrisons gonna be too boring" Orion said, sitting on the grass now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"   104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

104th Trainees Squad Arc: "New Meetings"
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animeuniverse Roleplay! :: Roleplays :: Attack On Titan Roleplays-
Jump to: