Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 am

Sarah stood in the same place. She turned her head and watched Annabelle stay where she was, tears dripped off her chin. Martin and Frederick stood behind them, their faces drought with concern. Katherine stood over on the sides as well. A few other soldiers stayed as well. In total, the 9 of the top 10 graduates and 6 other soldiers stayed in their spots.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 am

The Slade brothers stood where they were as others passed by
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:35 am

Chadwick's face turned into a smile. He nodded the 6 random soldiers off as they walked away. Chadwick stood on the stage staring down at the others. He raised a hand and held it in front of his body like a sign of hello. "Hi." He plainly stated.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:37 am

Markus grit his teeth and fought the urge to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:40 am

Chadwick hopped off the stage. "I know you're probably mad at me for not showing my face sooner, I just couldn't risk anything and I apologize." Chadwick looked at the others. He set his hand on Sarah's shoulder. A moment of silence broke out as Sarah and Annabelle sprung forward and latched their arms around him, tears falling down their cheeks.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:40 am

Orion continued to stand, he made up his mind and he isn't doubting his decision ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:41 am

Markus stood still, tears welling in his eyes as he stared ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:44 am

Martin looked over at Chadwick, and everyone who was around him. He sniffed and spoke up. "How did you survive?" Everything went silent.
----------------------------------
Annabelle looked up at Chadwick. "Yeah, how did you survive?"
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:44 am

Markus closed his eyes and stood,not moving as he drowned out everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:50 am

Chadwick lifted a hand up and scratched the top of his head. "Where do I start?"
--------------------------------
Katherine spoke up. "You were last seen being chased by a titan."
--------------------------------
Chadwick gave a small laugh. "Oh right." He cleared his throat. "Well, it was a really small titan, only three meters. If you all know, I had ran out of gas and was trying to find an abandoned gas tank. I did however, yet it was cut off by a larger titan. I was trapped on a single street between the two titans. So I took my techniques to heart. I climbed up a few windows of a nearby building until I was able to get onto the 3 meter titan's neck and slash it's nape. After that, the larger titan spotted me and chased after me. I had to sprint as far as I could around a corner and down an alley way. I managed to get around it and grab the gas tank, although I kept sprinting until I ended up in an abandoned building. I hooked it up and went outside, slicing the titan's nape. I went to a close rooftop and looked over the Trost district, and noticed everyone was evacuated. So I was going to head out as well, although I was stopped by a few of the Garrison soldiers, they told me Commander Pixis wanted to speak with me as soon as I got out of the Trost district. I said I wanted to find my friends first, but they dragged me to Pixis before I could make a rebuttal."
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:58 am

Orion and Axel still didn't talk, remaining in their position ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:59 am

"It's getting late, I need to talk to Markus and Orion." Chadwick said in a stern voice. Sarah and Annabelle nodded and backed up. Everyone left leaving the three along in front of the stage.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:01 am

Markus slowly opened his eyes, his face was blank, yet visibly angry. He stared ahead, waiting for what was next.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:02 am

Orion moved from his position, walking towards Chadwick now ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:04 am

Chadwick held his hand out making Orion halt. "You two." He started. His face was in a serious expression. "Commander Pixis and the others told me I could decide who my vice commander were, and that the two of us were to decide the roles in this newly found division." He lowered his hand. "However, since it's my choice, I don't care if it's against the rules, this is now my division. I pick both of you as my vice commanders."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:11 am

"That's awful nice of you commander Chadwick." Markus said coldly as he turned to face him. " I don't give a shit if they carried you away at gun point. You had a week.A WEEK. You had plenty of chances to go 'ya know, maybe I should go tell them I'm not FUCKING DEAD.'What about when you were standing around with your hood up, watching us. You could have took it off, showed us. I haven't slept since I watched you run to your supposed death. I blamed myself. Annabelle, she fucking adores you, and you just up and disappear right after we witness you run into titans. Where does that leave her? And what about your sister? If it affected me, just imagine how bad it was for her."Markus said, looking dead into Chadwick's eyes as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:14 am

Chadwick raised his hand and slapped Markus hard enough to make him stumble. "I said earlier, I tried to get to you guys. I was worried sick if you all had lived." His eyes looked as if the life was sucked out of them. "The commander told me that if I had done anything but observe, our lives would be endangered due to the lack of training and lack of initiative we'd hold in the future. You think I wanted to get chased by a titan? The only thing that kept me running was the thought of you all. I did it to keep you all safe!" Chadwick held his hand up after the slap.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:17 am

Markus looked to the side after the hit. Anger arose in his eyes as he stood up. He grabbed Chadwick's hand and spoke quietly, but surely." I've saved you once Chadwick Stafford. And I'd risk life and limb to do it again. You should think about these words. There is nothing on this earth to keep me away from the people I care about, titan nor man."And then he released and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:21 am

Chadwick stepped forward and lowered his hand onto Markus' shoulder. "Hear me out." He stated. "I'd do anything to keep you all safe, I'd do anything to keep you and Caroline's relationship intact, I'd do anything for Annabelle, for Sarah, and I'd do anything for Martin, Frederick, the Slade brothers, and even Katherine. I want you to know I respect your choice if you decline me setting you as a vice commander, I just want you to know, I tried to keep you all safe." He removed his hand.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:23 am

"Decline? What else am I going to do? Join the Military Police?" Markus said, and then turned to face Chadwick.He had a large grin on his face as he hugged Chadwick, picking him up a few inches off of the ground on accident because of his height.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:25 am

Chadwick gave a stifled laugh. "Not so tight, I'm still smaller than you." He laughed and looked over at Orion who was nodding.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:27 am

"You always have been. Shorty." Markus joked as he stepped back. "So what, do I get a badass hood like that or am I stuck in this soldiers uniform?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:33 am

"I have the supplies back in a mansion located on the edge of Wall Rose, out in the wilderness. That's where I plan for the 10 of us to reside for the next while. We'll head to the others and take them there. I'll supply the cloaks to each of us and then the three of us can explain the plan. Next week, we patrol the Utopia and the Klorva Districts." Chadwick turned to walk, the Brigadier Force logo flickered in the wind on his navy blue cloak.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Orion didn't say a word, he also walked off to another direction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3