Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:19 pm

"I know something is troubling you." Frederick replied. "I'll say one last time, we're in this room alone, you can trust me. I could be helpful." For once, Frederick seemed very mature.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Orion moved fast, he lifted Markus by the collar of his shirt. Orion slammed him onto the wall with his one arm, knocking some sense into Markus // "None of your concern though" Axel said, leaning back on the chair he was sitting on
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Markus grabbed Orion by the throat, lifting him up off the ground a few inches. He landed two hits to his jaw with his free hand then kicked him to the ground. "I said, leave me. The fuck alone!"
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:22 pm

"Alright then." Frederick replied. "I just want to let you know, if there is anyone you can trust with a secret, it's me." He put a piece of bread in his mouth
--------------------------------------------
Katherine walked up the street holding something in a napkin and a cup of water in her hands. She watched Orion slam Markus into the wall and she hid behind a corner, sliding her head out and watching.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:24 pm

"Keep going. Your the one that killed him" Orion said. slowly getting up, he looked at Markus in the eyes as if he was dead on serious
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Markus grit his teeth, he tackled Orion to the ground and began beating him, punches after punches.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Orion looked as if he didn't flinch, his eyes closed as Markus punches him
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Markus raised his fist one more time, looking down at Orion. He saw his seemingly broken nose, his bloody lip and cut eye lid. And he stopped. His shoulders drooped and he fell over to the side, laying on his back and looking up, partially sobbing.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 pm

"Did that feel better?" Orion said, lifting his body only for his back to fall on the nearby wall
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:45 pm

"No.." Markus said through labored breaths as he stared at the sky, slightly sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:47 pm

(Time Transition)

That night, a few of the graduates of the 104th Trainees squad walked away from the Garrison ceremony. They walked over to the Survey Corps Ceremony stage where they were to wait for Commander Erwin to make his appearance.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Orion stood Beside Axel, Ignoring his lectures about fights
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Markus stood next to Caroline, his right hand swollen and bruised at the knuckles, dried blood was still there in some spots.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Sarah stood at the second row from the stage, she hung her head down waiting for the ceremony to be over.
--------------------------------
Annabelle stood at her side with Frederick and Martin behind them. Over the past week, Martin had a change of heart and decided to join the Survey Corps alongside Sarah.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:06 am

"It's too late, the brigadier force is over." Markus mumbled as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:12 am

A few minutes passed until Commander Erwin came out onto the stage, the soldiers got into a salute and so did he. "Welcome." He stated. "I suppose you're all ready to talk about the Survey Corps, however I'll make this simple. Before we end tonight with the Survey Corps, there is one person I would like you all to meet." Commander Erwin stepped back off the main part of the stage. A banner sprawled out on the wall where the Survey Corps logo layed before. It was a shield with black and white wings sprouting out in front of it. The trainees had a weird look on their face as a man in a blue cloak entered onto the stage. He stopped in the middle and turned towards the trainees. His hands were behind his back.
-----------------------------------
Martin noticed the soldier wearing a normal military uniform underneath the blue cloak, however his face was not visible.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:14 am

"I spoke too soon.." Markus muttered, there could only be one person under that cloak. And he knew who it was.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 am

Orion gave a smile as he knew who it was ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am

The trainees started talking wondering what was going on. The hooded man moved one of his hands away from his back and lifted it to his hood. He thrust it up and the hood flew off. He lowered his hand and got into a salute. The man's face was looking down, his eyes closed. He lifted his head up and opened his eyes. The man in the hood was Chadwick Stafford.
-------------------------------------
Sarah opened her mouth as a tear welled up in her right eye. The other graduates were surprised as well.
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:20 am

Markus had a mix of a smile, and a scowl as he looked at Chadwick.

Caroline looked over at Sarah, a small smile as she turned back to Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:22 am

Chadwick's facial expression stayed in the same horizontal line as it was before. He stared out over the trainees as he did not blink. "Hello." He started. "My name is Chadwick Stafford, and I am the Commander of the Brigadier Force." He looked out as trainees gave a mixture of expressions, some in awe, some in shock and confusion.
Back to top Go down
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:23 am

Orion gave a sigh as a few tears fell from his eyes

Axel looked cheerful as his eyes watered ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:25 am

Markus just continued to stare. Hatred, yet relief filling his eyes in the form of tears.
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:28 am

"I know what you all are thinking." Chadwick stated. "You're wondering why I'm up here, I am not fit to be a commander, I am just wearing the trainees uniform with a blue cloak over it." He looked to his left at the soldiers to his left. "Hear me out. I am the creation the military wanted. They wanted to create a division where a responsible, mature, and strong soldier was in commandment." Chadwick stared to the soldiers on the right. "Commander Pixis of the Garrison Unit believed that soldiers listened to each other better due to trust. We were all put on investigation and I was the outcome when I was the victim of a near death experience." Chadwick kept on talking for a minute or two about the Brigadier Force. "Now, to end this surprise moment and so the Survey Corps can regain their members. Those of you that do not wish to join the Brigadier Force and go to the Survey Corps, please follow Commander Erwin, the people that wish to join me and my cause, stay where you are."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:29 am

Markus stayed, his facial expression not changing at all. Caroline stood as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"   Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Division Choosing Arc: "Birth of the Brigadier Force"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next