Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
MyMiniMnM

MyMiniMnM

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 pm

"Hey wait!" Yang yells after him,"You can't beat all of the floors by yourself you know, even if you're a beater."
Back to top Go down
TallDylan9913

TallDylan9913

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Akimoto stared at Kane in amazement. "You're going to just up and leave? We got you this far so fuck us? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Jdawg9876

Jdawg9876

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Kane stopped and turned around, He looked at Akimoto then dropped his gaze over to Yang. "I'm not doing it out of pity for you all." He turned his head to the side. "I don't want any of you to have to deal with the troubles of a beater." He turned around and held a hand up waving goodbye to Yang, Akimoto, and the others. "I want you all to be safe, stay in the party, I'm leaving the host powers to Kisho, if we ever meet again. I'll reconsider what has gone on." He walked up the steps and stood at the doorway to the third floor. He opened his inventory and left the party he was in, leaving Kisho in charge of Akimoto, Yin, and Yang. He pushed open the door and left out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7