Animeuniverse Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay in multiple Universes as your own character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tadashi: Protecters Of Multiverse 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

Tadashi: Protecters Of Multiverse 10 Empty
PostSubject: Tadashi: Protecters Of Multiverse 10   Tadashi: Protecters Of Multiverse 10 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:32 am

-Act 1,Chapter 1: Taisuka Mouretsu-

Taisuka Mouretsu, The Future Saiyan of Universe 93, was sitting at his home, acting like it was a normal day. That was about to change. A crash of thunder hit the house of Taisuka as the Saiyan flew into a tree, falling on the ground. Fortunatly His wife was gone to the Northern City as his children were at school. “What the?” Taisuka grunted, standing up, smoke emerged from the house, a lone figure stood out from the smoke, he seemed like a regular human, but Taisuka could feel something stronger than a human “You. Are you the one they call “Taisuka Mouretsu?”” The man asked, his eyes were bright blue as if he were possessed. “Who would like to know” Taisuka shot back. He wasn’t too friendly with people who blows houses up. “Because, I’m here to kill him. Do you know where he is?” The man asked, Taisuka was shocked by this mans blunt honesty, Taisuka stood in his fighting position “You found me. But you won’t kill me” Taisuka said, smirking. “We shall see.” The man said, and at that, he started to float.

The man flew at lightning fast speed towards Taisuka, a giant spike in power level rose in this man, Taisuka was quick enough to raise his arm up, sending a Kiai wave miles ahead. The man quickly teleported behind Taisuka, kicking him with extreme strength. Taisuka flew through the air until he hit into a nearby mountain “You’re weaker than I thought. No way you’re the leader of-” he was stopped by a fist that flew into existance, sending the man flying. “You won’t get rid of me that easily” he smirked, flying forward, he kicked and punched the man, who dodged most of the Saiyans attacks and kicked him up, flying after him. Taisuka recovered and clenched his hands together like he was playing Volleyball, he smacked the man into the ground. creating a small crater. Taisuka hovered to the ground as the smoke and dust cleared and there stood the man, not a scratch or a rip in clothing. “I heard myths about you, reaching great heights in power…. I don’t see it” The man looked as if he was curious “Well then” Taisuka said, cracking his fists. “I’ll step it up a notch”

Taisuka’s eyes turned to a lighter blue as his brown short hair turns to a glowing yellow, is hair went with the wind, flowing softly to the right “Impressive….” The man said, he gave a sinister smile as he lunged forward, going for a punch, only to be blocked by Taisuka. The Saiyan flipped the man, only to be blown back by a ki wave sent by the man. Taisuka flew into what remained of his house. “You caught me by surprise  there…. That won’t happen aga-” He was stopped once again by a shout: “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” soon after a blue wave shot from the smoke, hitting the man dead on. Taisuka bursted through the smoke, he had his fist out and punched the man who was currently getting up. The man flew into the air as Taisuka teleported above him, sending him down once again by a kick to the face. Taisuka flew straight towards the man yelling “FIST OF A THOUSAND SUNS!” The man quickly recovered and held his hand out, holding Taisuka’s fist “Wh-What?! Bu-But how?!” Taisuka said in disbelief. He was punched in the face by the man and Taisuka fell to the ground. “You really are weak, aren’t you?!” The man said, he was now laughing. Taisuka slowly got up, snickering “I\m just getting started….”

His hair extended as lightning formed around him, He threw a chunk of his armor off as he got up. He smirked as he teleported behind the  man, who never expected it. Taisuka launched him up and did a combo before launching him to the side. The man looked to the left as Taisuka caught up, his hand facing the man “Shows Over….” He said before firing. The man flew into the ground, making a crater once again “Is this your full power…. It’s still not a match for mine!” The man laughed as Taisuka made a Gun shaped hand, pointing it at the man, he said “Boom.” Before a giant beam formed from his hand. By Taisukas surprise, the beam started to clash “Don’t make me laugh.” said Taisukas opponent. the blue beam the man fired slowly took over the flashy beam on Taisuka’s. The Saiyan struggled to gain the upper hand, using two hands, he started to slide . The blue beam was overpowering Taisuka’s beam. Soon the man ended it with one last push, making Taisuka twist through the air, flying into a nearby hill. Taisuka stepped through the smoke, his body beaten from the blast. He brushed his forearm with his cheek, wiping the blood from his face. The man hovered over the ground infront of him, his arms behind his back much like Bills. “I’m suprised you tasted victory before” He snickered. Taisuka stood as if he was undamaged. He ignored his pain as his hair reverted back with a small wave of Kiai, but lighting still remained. “What type of form is this?” The man is now intrigued as he hit the ground. “This, is my Mystic form. I have one beyond my Super Saiyan 3 form.” Taisuka said, staring in the eyes of his opponent. “And now, this ends” Taisuka said, The man had no reaction.

Taisuka flew straight towards his enemy, who quickly used the After Image technique, but Taisuka was just in time to switch directions to face the man head on. Taisuka held his fist out, going for a punch but the man put his hand out, catching the flying fist “Impressive…”  he said, slowly twisting the fist down. Taisuka  fell on his knees before placing his hand on the mans stomach, firing a wave. Taisuka jumped back to see the man emerge from the smoke in a fast speed. Taisuka went for a punch but his opponent changed directions, Taisuka looked to the side as he saw the man fly straight at him. Taisuka put his arm up as a gust of wind was created when the man struck Taisukas arm. They went into a highly sped battle, moving through the air as they struck one another. Taisuka landed a fist on the mans face as right after the man did the same. They continued blocking and striking until the man was sent flying into the ground. Taisuka landed in front of the crater that was made “I win” he said, before turning back and walking away. He heard something move but it was too late. The man struck the back of Taisukas neck, sending him on his knees. the force that was put into that move was strikingly high. “So called Leader. I'm done with you.” The man said. He disappeared, leaving Taisuka to die, but him also, vanishing into the air.
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net
99bumblebee
Admin
99bumblebee

Tadashi: Protecters Of Multiverse 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadashi: Protecters Of Multiverse 10   Tadashi: Protecters Of Multiverse 10 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:18 am

-Chapter 2: Orion Slade-

Workin on it. Please wait (☞゚∀゚)☞
Back to top Go down
https://animeuniverse.rpg-board.net

Tadashi: Protecters Of Multiverse 10
Page 1 of 1